Friday, July 16, 2010

Training Week 1~

Fuck up week
Thought that it's gonna be fun at Temptations
But it's not...
That so call Chef Instructor
Chef Ang~
Pain in the ass
He teaches weird stuff
Wrong stuff
He's Lan si
I have nothing to say about him
He talks alot
Fuck him
Thing start to happened in Temptation among us juniors and seniors
I can't comment much about this
Cause I have no Proof
Oh well...
At least my senior Yin Ying is Still ok
She's my leader
I help her she help me
Cause she has not much knowledge on food
As well as her skills
I'll try my best to help her
Cause we're a Team
Yesterday night was Bon Odori~
'She' couldn't make it
And so I felt a bit sad
This year there was more people
And no Balloons
Sad~
I missed her badly
Every time I think of her
My mind went blank
And when I see her face to face
My heart went pounding
I'm curious about her
I wanna know more about her
I guess~
I still loved her
I wanted to be there for her
I want to be part of her Life
Cause I love her
Sharon~
I'll win over your heart
No matter what it takes
I'll show you how serious I am
Towards your love

No comments: