Friday, July 9, 2010

For You~

It's been months since I blog.
When I look back in it
I felt like starting things over again
And so begin the new me
Early this year I had training
When I came back college I met this girl name Sharon
And so I fell in Love yet once more
It went deep
But found out she was just being herself
She kept blaming herself for what she had done to me
But I told her that it was ok
If she choose me
I'll give her my best
Cause from her blog
I could tell that we're on the same boat
I loved her
Yes I do
If only there's a chance for us
But it's too early
She's still on recovery from her ex
I wanna help her for now
Be by her side
Cause she's lonely
I can tell
Just by sms-ing or msn-ing
I told her I'll be there for her
All the time
So as for now like I've said
I'll be by your side
That's my Love for you~

1 comment:

alv said...

wey~~ grown up adee eh??
=]
Good Luck ya~~