Saturday, October 9, 2010

No Line~

Fuck this month
No internet
No car
No nothing
Training ended finally
Ang is still the same
Even after what we all did o help him
We realise that he is in a bad shape under Numa
And we're sorry for it
But still...
No change at all
I hope he get sacked
but now he's non of my business
I wanna thank Ariff, George, Yew and CK for the ride home during training
My new car shall arrive next week
Mom bought me a Hyundai I10
Some of my friend said it's not nice
But I like
I actually prefer a malaysian car
Either Myvi or Viva
But my mom don't trust malaysia car
So she bought the I10
A solid blue one I think
So maybe next week college will have to tumpang people for 3 days
shit...
I really need a car
I'm gonna take care of the I10 like no tomorrow
Last but not least
Screw Ang ;)

No comments: