Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I've Lost 1 but I don't wanna Lost 2~

Fuck this week...
First week of term 5
Moody all the while
Everyday come at 6am
Online pulak
House no Internet
Suck~
Temptations still guided by Jibai Ang
Juniors getting pissed as usual
Nothing odd in that
I've lost a good friend
Dunno what happened to him
But the way he talks these days pissed me off
I dunno how to help him
As a friend I fail as well
I dunno about others
But I bet they have the same idea as well
Don't care~
Then there was Jessie...
It was my fault as well
I did not take action
Yet take it lightly
We joked with her too much this time
Joked about deffering term stuff
Everyone has a limit
I have no internet that time
I could have done something
But I didn't
Yesterday called her up
Told her everything
She's still Not in the mood
She still hates me I guess
I hope she'll forgive and forget
1 and a Half year I knew her
I don't wanna lost a friend like her
I should do something today
Not sure what but i'll think of something
I saw the wall post comments just now
Ariff still not aware of the situation
Added oil to fire
I've got nothing to say
If can
I don't wish to see them argue like that on Facebook...
I'm Tired of all these
Wish it could end peacefully
Back to friends again
That's all I wanted...
Last but not Least...
Fuck Ang~

No comments: