Friday, August 13, 2010

Sacked~

This week is hell of a week
That day
I give my opinion to Chef Ang
That my way of cooking potatoes
Is much faster
Mine was
Peel, cut and boil
His was wash, boil, peel and cut
My way was much faster
He came and scold me
And my friends
And wanted me to do it his way
Which is a waste of time
Fore Ala carte ok
Mass production no way
He sacked me
Ask me to go local
Because he over exaggerate
Which he thinks that I'm arguing with him
Stupid Chef
Work in so many restaurants never know such simple rule
Just listen before you talk la
Son of a bitch~
I felt so down
Under pressure
I burst into tears
Wei Wern called Mr Numa
We chatted
But nothing seems to happened~
I went back
He apologize
I did not accept mentally
I accept Physically
He's an ass
He'll take his revenge
And he did
Today~
Forced me to go local
Which is a no for me
Cause If you force someone to do things he don't like
You think that person will perform well?
No~
He'll fall and die
I have no Interest in going local
I don't like
Fuck that Ang
But Leader Ah Yew helping me
I hope she made the right decision
I believe in her~
Long time didn't see Sharon...
She don't seems to reply my messages often
I hope she's ok
Or maybe I annoyed her...?
I don't know~
Should I ask her out this weekend?
Maybe~
Maybe not~
I have bigger things to worry about
I'll make up some time I guess~

No comments: