Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lots to say~

Lately didn't update my blog
Don't even have time to online
Not even SMS Sharon
Cause I have such a short free time
And lots of work
As well as important stuff to worry about
Do I still love her?
Maybe~
Saw her yesterday
She's still as cute as ever
Charming~
But sad I couldn't get a chance to talk to her
Was busy doing service
Damn~
Maybe I should give her a call sometime
Nah~
Don't wanna kacau her
She should be concentrating on her Finals right now
Hope she gets it pass~
Last week was Asaban Fest
Quite Ok la~
Alot of stupid looking cosplayers
Maybe next post upload photos
Or maybe straight on Facebook?
See if I got the time
Temptations?
Suck as always
That day Sick
Because of something small
Which no actions is taken
People not only me get sick
Badly~
Kesian Chia Chia
And me as well
I'm working in Local kitchen
So much work to do
But staff always don't come without a reason
I work so hard for what?
Come so early prepare this and that
I don't care if people saw me working so hard
Problem is
Don't make use of me
Fool~
Lately becoming more and more lazy
Because of irresponsible people
I've became lazy while working
Push all the work to them
I shouldn't do so
Shit~
As for Chef Ang
He has no more Office
Management moved his table away
Maybe because of his stupid attitude
Serve him right
But now he's invading the Pastry kitchen
Making us all even angry
He's trying to be friendly with us
But no one back him up
There's nothing to be Kesian of
Cause We gave him chance after chance
Don't change?
Go to hell~
You critic people doing things all the time
But customer complain say your food not nice
You blame your students
What kind of Chef are you
You're 36 years old
And you can't even take a small critic?
Some kind of chef you are
Fuck you~
I have totally no respect towards you anymore
I just wanna do my job
After all these shit hole
Is not just cuisine and cooking skills I've learned
I've learn to be more and more responsible while working
All I need to do is make sure I get the job done
Be on time and not to be lazy
This way I know that I've done my part
I'm Proud of it
OT?
Don't care
I'm just a Trainee
I do not have the rights to fight for it
I don't have to
Cause if people THINK that I'm working hard
They will surely do something about it
Always stay quiet and observe
Edmund taught me this,
"The loudest in the kitchen is always the weakest"
meaning that the one's who always complain is always the laziest
I'll keep this in mind
I've changed a lot
I can see it for myself
I'm proud of it
:3
Just got my salary today
But no bank card....
Stupid wallet
Dunno go where
I wanna drive
But no IC and License
Damn
2 days ago went do police report
Tomorrow do Student ID
Maybe this Saturday go do IC
Sad Fuck~
Next week is Raya
Not going back Pontian
Only 2 day off
Thursday and Friday...
Sad~
Then 2 more weeks
Move house~
Tired fuck~
September full of stuff going on
A bunch of PSP and XBOX 360 games coming out
Have to finish most of it
Or else term 5 no time
:3
Lots of nice movies coming out as well
I'll be waiting
I guess~
Wish me luck
On work and life

No comments: